Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Sunday, April 30, 2006
I am officially a mess.
I guess it took me that much to realise that really, God is the only one I dare trust not to let me down. I thought about it while i was lying in bed doing that thinking that both Chris and I agree is bliss and I thought back to last Sunday. The one thing that gave me that sense of comfort, that immense happiness and contentment, fulfilment. It was letting everything go, it was trusting in Him and releasing all my fears, all my pain, all my troubles worries needs desires burdens to Him and knowing that He'll make everything just fine. He's the only one i dare fall for, cos i know He'll be there to catch me every single time. I guess that's why Priests become Priests, partially. Sounds kinda random, huh. Don't worry i'm not gonna turn into a nun anytime soon. But really. He is the only one who will never hurt you, never let you down, never disappoint you and never ever make you cry. He brings peace and love and truly, that's what everyone needs. So, thank You Lord.
I don't think i'm ready to be dependant again. I don't think i can handle disappointment and longing. I don't think i want it as much as i thought i did. I don't think it's good for me. I don't think it's good. I think i think too much.
I spent the day procrastinating, escaping, eating ice cream and drinking through dinner.
See? I told you i was a mess.
Thank you Jodee and Chris for making my crummy day semi-bearable (:
-outs.
ex-oh, ex-oh
2:37 AM